How To Interview A...
30 Questions for Interviewing a Seller's Agent
I would love to share with you how we excel in each of these areas. Please give me a call at (719) 650-9619 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be more than happy to discuss my answers.
1. How long have you worked in real estate?
2. Are you a full-time professional Realtor?
3. Do you own any properties?
4. How long have you been representing buyers?
5. How long have you been representing sellers?
6. Do you have a website to feature my home?
7. How and where is your website advertised?
8. What kind of traffic does it get?
9. Who responds to customer inquiries and how quickly do they respond?
10. How will you get paid and what is the fee structure?
11. What happens if I find the buyer for my property?
12. What if another Realtor finds the buyer for my home?
13. Will you agree to provide me everything we talk about in writing?
14. What distinguishes you from other Realtors?
15. What is your negotiating method and style?
16. Will you give me names and contact info for previous clients as references?
17. Do you have a performance guarantee?
18. If I am not satisfied with your performance can I terminate our agreement?
19. What is your company’s track record and reputation in the marketplace?
20. Will you provide me with feedback from showings on my property? If so, how often?
21. What do you do that other Realtors do not to ensure I am getting top dollar for my home?
22. What will you do to develop a pricing strategy for my home?
23. Who pays for your advertising?
24. Does your broker control your advertising?
25. What are your marketing plans?
26. What have you or your company sold in my area recently?
27. On average, how long does it take for your listings to sell?
28. On average, when your listings do sell, how close is the asking price to the selling price?
29. How many buyers or sellers do you work with at a time?
30. Why should I list my home with you?